We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Updated May 11, 2017
box (16.9 oz) Betty Crocker™ Muffin & Quick Bread Mix Wild Blueberry, made according to package directions
cups crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal
tablespoon butter, melted
Preheat oven to 375°F. Spoon prepared Betty Crocker™ Blueberry Muffin batter into muffin tins lined with cupcake wrappers.
In a small bowl, combine crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ and melted butter.
Sprinkle Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ on top of each muffin cup full of blueberry muffin batter.
Bake in preheated oven fro 17-20 minutes, or until the edges of the muffins are light, golden brown and the tops of each muffin spring back when touched lightly.
More About This Recipe
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch isn't just a breakfast cereal. It can also be used as a simple streusel, amping up the yum factor in a ton of recipes like these Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins.You don't have to run to the local bakery, slap down wads of cash, and carefully carry home a load of professionally baked muffins to get that classic café flavor. Turn your kitchen into an at-home bakery with these supremely easy Bakery-Style Blueberry Muffins with Cinnamon Toast Crunch Streusel.
This post is sponsored by Nielsen-Massey. All opinions are my own. Bakery-style peach crumb muffins are fluffy, moist, and loaded with bits of fresh yellow peaches complemented with Nielsen-Massey Organic Almond Extract.
Most helpful positive review
Most helpful critical review
While looking for a recipe for muffins calling for zucchini, this one had me at olive oil. The olive oil, along with the zucchini of course, made these incredibly moist. The zucchini is undetectable and the amount of cinnamon makes these delicately and pleasantly spiced. A happy mistake was that I inadvertently reversed the amounts of brown sugar and granulated sugar which I believe contributed a little extra flavor. I did not add the pecans, choosing to add an extra handful of blueberries instead. A happy surprise was accidently finding some extra streusel I had stashed in the freezer, perfectly suited for these muffins, an addition that took them over the top. The bottom line? Hubs remarked, “These are the best "D" things (muffins) I ever ate. Ten stars!” Read More
Cinnamon Roll Muffins
This one goes out to my mother. She’s the lady who despises cooking but against her wishes finds herself in charge of Christmas breakfast more often than not. So instead of the cinnamon rolls that she normally tries to turn out for the big occasion, those cinnamon rolls that require yeast and rise times and rolling pins, I offer these Cinnamon Roll Muffins.
These Cinnamon Roll Muffins require much less of a time commitment, but one sweet bite and I think you’ll agree that they make a pretty impressive substitute for standard cinnamon rolls.
These are easy to make, but I have to tell you that it took me a few tries to get this recipe right. The first batch I delivered to my mother were much too crumbly and the brown sugar – cinnamon topping exploded all over the pan. But I knew in my heart of hearts that Cinnamon Roll Muffins needed to exist in my life so I persisted undaunted.
Thirty-six muffins later, I am now happy to report that I have achieved not just success, but in fact, perfection.
After consuming a couple of these gooey, sweet, perfect muffins, I feel bold enough to declare that these Cinnamon Roll Muffins might very well be the best thing I have ever managed to cook up in this humble little kitchen of mine. They are that good. No joke.
Maybe make these beauties for Christmas morning. Or maybe make them because you are too lazy to make cinnamon rolls. Or make them just because. You really don’t need much of a reason, just make them.
Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins with Snappy Streusel - Recipes
adapted from Martha Stewart Living Annual Recipes, 2002
Yield: 1 nine-inch loaf pan
2 large eggs, at room temperature and slightly beaten
1 cup canned Pumpkin Purée. (not pie mix)
1/2 cup coarsely chopped dried cranberries
1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
Butter and flour a 5 X 9 inch loaf pan. Set aside.
Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set aside.
In a mixer bowl, using a paddle attachment, beat the molasses, sugar, oil, eggs, pumpkin, and apple juice. Set the mixer to slow and add the flour mixture, mix until combined. Fold in the walnuts and the cranberries.
Pour into the prepared loaf pan, The bread is done when the tester comes our clean, about one hour. Remove from the oven. Let the bread rest for 10 minutes. Turn the bread out on a wire rack to cool completely.
In the mixer, prepare the frosting by combining the cream cheese, powdered sugar and honey. Beat until smooth and well combined. Spread the frosting on the bread when it is completely cool.
We found at least 10 Websites Listing below when search with panera bread muffin recipe on Search Engine
Copycat Panera Bread Muffie Recipe
Mashed.com DA: 14 PA: 43 MOZ Rank: 57
- To make the Panera Bread muffie, you'll need unsalted butter, vegetable or canola oil, granulated sugar, egg, vanilla bean paste, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, milk, sour cream, and semi-sweet chocolate chips
- If you can't find the vanilla bean paste, then you can also use vanilla extract.
Make your own copycat Panera Bread Cobblestone Muffins
Copykat.com DA: 11 PA: 34 MOZ Rank: 46
- Cover muffins and let rise in a warm place until puffy, about 45 minutes
- While muffins are rising, place a rack in the center of your oven, and preheat to 350 F
- Bake until golden brown and well risen
- The internal temperature of the muffins …
Panera Bread Style Cobblestone Muffins Recipe
Food.com DA: 12 PA: 50 MOZ Rank: 64
- In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter
- Add the apples, brown sugar, salt, pumpkin pie spice and lemon juice to the pan. Stir and cook until golden and soft (7-10 minutes)
Copycat Panera Blueberry Muffins Recipe Recipes.net
Recipes.net DA: 11 PA: 50 MOZ Rank: 64
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F
- While your oven warms up, grease a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together 3 …
Panera Pumpkin Muffins (EASY copycat recipe!)
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the 1 1/4 cups sugar, pumpkin, 1/3 cup oil, and 2 eggs with a whisk or large spoon until well combined
- Pour the pumpkin mixture over the flour mixture and stir until just combined
- Spoon muffin batter into prepared pan
- Sprinkle crumb topping on top of muffins.
Copycat Panera Wild Blueberry Muffins
- Divide batter evenly between 6 muffin cups (about 1/2 cup batter each)
- Sprinkle the top of each muffin generously with the topping. Bake muffins on the center rack of oven for 28 - 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin …
Cranberry Orange Muffins (Panera Copycat)
- Bake muffins in the middle of your oven at 375 degrees F for about 25-30 minutes (but I'd suggest start checking on them at about 20 minutes) or until golden brown around edges and toothpick inserted into middle comes out clean
- Cool slightly, then remove muffins from pan …
Cranberry Muffin Recipes Allrecipes
Allrecipes.com DA: 18 PA: 50 MOZ Rank: 75
- These muffins are so soft and fluffy and so delicious with the roasted pecans on top
- A great way to use up leftover cranberry sauce from Thanksgiving! The sugar amount needed depends on how sweet your cranberry sauce is
- You can go up to 1/2 cup if the leftover cranberry sauce is …
Panera Bread Copycat Recipes CopyKat Recipes
Copykat.com DA: 11 PA: 30 MOZ Rank: 49
- Panera Bread Autumn Squash soup is a seasonal offering, you can make it all year long
- Panera Bread Black Bean Soup can be made at home
- Enjoy Panera Bread Macaroni and Cheese anytime with this copycat recipe.
How to Make Copycat Panera Cobblestone Muffins
- Grease 15 cupcake molds (one pan of a dozen molds and then three molds on another pan)
- Start the filling by melting butter in a …
Copycat Recipe: Panera Bread’s Pumpkin Muffin Tops
Mastercook.com DA: 18 PA: 28 MOZ Rank: 56
The Top Copycat Panera Bread Recipes Allrecipes
Allrecipes.com DA: 18 PA: 42 MOZ Rank: 71
- Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Photo by DIZ#9829 Harvest Salad
- Seasonal fruit, crunchy nuts, and tangy blue cheese take this salad to the next …
Pumpkin Muffies CoreLife Healthcare
Corelifemd.com DA: 14 PA: 30 MOZ Rank: 56
- Step 2: Separate 4 egg whites from yolks
- Beat together egg whites in a bowl with a fork until whites are foaming (around 45 seconds)
- Step 3: In a large bowl whisk together egg whites and pumpkin until fully blended
- Step 4: Slowly whisk in spice cake mix to egg white-pumpkin mixture, adding in
Panera Pumpkin Muffin Recipe Tourné Cooking: Food
- Panera pumpkin muffin recipe is a famous muffin recipe from Panera Bread Company
- The American café and bakery is part of casual fast restaurants …
Copycat Panera Wild Blueberry Muffins
- In a small bowl, combine the coarse sugar, 1/3 cup flour and cold butter
- Topping well, until it is fine and crumbly
- Store in refrigerator while making muffin batter
- In a large bowl, whisk together the 1 and 1/2 cups of flour, sugar, baking powder and salt
How to Make Copycat Panera Bread Chocolate Chip (Muffin
Youtube.com DA: 15 PA: 6 MOZ Rank: 36
- We love the Panera Bread "muffies" so much that we decided to share our copycat version with you
- You can purchase my Ecookbook o
Pumpkin Muffin Tops Panera Pumpkin Muffies Copycat
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone liner
- Using a large cookie scoop (3 to 4 tablespoons), scoop 5 mounds onto the baking sheet, spaced about 2 1/2 inches. Bake for 8 minutes, rotate pan and bake …
Low-FODMAP 'Copycat' Panera Chocolate Chip Muffies (Muffin
- A muffie aka a muffin-top is the very best part of a muffin! More like a cake than a muffin (in my opinion), it has all the benefit of the chewy caramelized edges, and moist, fluffy insides
- This low-FODMAP ‘Copycat’ Panera …
Air Fryer Copycat Panera Wild Blueberry Muffins
Forktospoon.com DA: 15 PA: 49 MOZ Rank: 82
- Spray your muffin tin with cooking spray or line with muffin liners
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cavity, filling about 2/3 way full
- Spoon a couple of tablespoons of topping on each muffin. Set the muffin tin into the air fryer …
Copycat Panera Bread Egg Souffles A Mind "Full" Mom
- Whisk three eggs with milk, salt, pepper, and cayenne
- Pour egg custard into each mini breakfast tart, dividing equally
- Fold puff pastry over the egg and potato cups
Copycat Panera Turkey Chili Winter Recipes All She Cooks
Allshecooks.com DA: 15 PA: 22 MOZ Rank: 57
- Melt half the butter in a dutch oven
- Add the rest of the butter, garlic, and onions
- Sauté another couple minutes
- Add the turkey to the dutch oven
Panera Bread’s Pumpkin Muffin Tops
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone liner
- Using a large cookie scoop (3 to 4 tablespoons), scoop 5 mounds onto the baking sheet, spaced about 2 1/2 inches. Bake for 8 minutes, rotate pan and bake an additional 8 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean
- If you are using a muffin top pan scoop 4 tablespoon into each muffin …
Strawberry Rhubarb Cake/Muffins Recipe
- In a large saucepan combine rhubarb, strawberries and lemon juice
- Cover and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes
- Combine sugar and cornstarch stir into …
Panera Bread Spinach & Bacon Baked Egg Souffle', Recipe
- The Panera Bread Spinach & Bacon Baked Egg Soufflé is a breakfast favorite
- Todd Wilbur’s book of restaurant hacks includes this recipe in the book Top Secret Recipes Step by Step
- Overall, this is a good one but it’s absolutely not a taste-for-taste match
- The filling tastes pretty close to Panera’s but the bread …
Our Panera’s Gluten Free Dream Day: Apple Crunch Muffin
Ohsheglows.com DA: 14 PA: 50 MOZ Rank: 88
- The idea for Panera’s Gluten-Free Dream Day came to Marly after she was dining at Panera Bread and was quite shocked to discover that their menu did not offer a single gluten-free option
- Marly thought it would be fun to get a group of bloggers together to create gluten-free recipes (and vegan if desired) that would be knock-offs of Panera’s current menu items.
Sweetie Pie: Cranberry Orange Muffins Cranberry orange
Pinterest.com DA: 17 PA: 24 MOZ Rank: 66
Pumpkin Muffins Panera Bread Copycat Recipe Makes 1 Dozen 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 cup canned solid-pack pumpkin (from a 15-oz can) 1/3 cup vegetable oil 2 large eggs 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (a combo of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger, and allspice) 1 1/4 cups plus 1 tablespoon sugar 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon cinnamon Put oven rack …