We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mix the yolks with the sugar, then with the butter. Add cocoa, essence and flour mixed with baking powder. The composition obtained is poured into a tray greased with oil and lined with flour, and put in the oven for. 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, whisk the egg whites with the sugar and essence. Remove the cake from the oven, spread with jam and spread the meringue on top. Bake for another 5-10 minutes. Allow to cool and cut with a knife passed through the water all the time.
Sift cocoa, cinnamon or grated chocolate on top.
For starters, prepare the countertop. First separate the yolks from the egg whites, then beat the last ones together with the sugar, until a foam is formed. Separately, mix the yolks with water, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt. After you have mixed the egg whites well, pour them carefully over the yolk composition. After that, gradually add the flour, in which you put the baking powder, and the cocoa. Put the obtained composition in a tray prepared with baking paper and put it in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Before removing it completely from the oven, don't forget to do the toothpick test, which helps you find out if the top is baked or still needs to be on the fire.
Meanwhile, prepare the cream for cake & bdquozi and night & rdquo. Put the gelatin soaked in cold milk, then add the sugar and eggs and mix a little. Prepare the composition by the bain-marie method, ie steaming, stirring from time to time until it thickens enough. After that, leave it to cool and later add the whipped cream and vanilla or almond essence. Homogenize the composition at the end.
After the countertop has cooled, spread the cream over it in a thick layer, then sprinkle on top, optional step, cocoa or coconut. You can also put berries to serve, for a more interesting look. The last step is to put the cake & bdquozi and night & rdquo in the fridge for a few hours.
Cake & bdquozi and night & rdquo is one of those desserts that ensures your success in the kitchen, without putting too much effort in this regard. You don't have to be an expert to enjoy the charm of this delicious recipe!
Ingredients for the day and night cake recipe
- 4 eggs
- 120g old
- 200g flour
- 8 tablespoons cold water
- 1 sachet baking powder (10g)
- 1pc vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
- 120g old
- 180g flour
- 2 tablespoons good quality cocoa
- 8 tablespoons cold water
- 1 sachet baking powder (10g)
- 1pc vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
How do we prepare the day and night cake recipe?
We also need a sour jam (plum magician would be recommended) and powdered sugar.
Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
We start with the first countertop, mix the yolks together with the sugar and vanilla sugar, gradually adding water until we obtain a creamy composition (ie the sugar has melted / crushed).
Separately beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt.
We mix the flour with the baking powder.
Set the mixer aside and use a wooden spatula or spoon.
Alternately add the egg white foam and flour to the yolk composition, stirring lightly over the head so that the composition remains fluffy.
Bake in a tray lined with baking paper for 20 minutes.
For more safety, test with the toothpick.
Remove the worktop and let it cool.
We proceed in the same way with the second countertop, except that in the composition of flour and baking powder we add cocoa (given through a sieve).
When the two tops have cooled, place the yellow one on a tray, grease it with jam, then place the one with cocoa, press lightly and sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
Cut the cake into slices with a sharp knife.
We can serve our delicious cake.
Observations for the day and night cake recipe
All ingredients must be at room temperature.
The tray used is for cakes.
You can turn the day and night cake into a cake if you cut each top in half then use a butter-based cream or just whipped cream with a little hardener. Grease them with cream alternating colors and thus get a delicious cake.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Day and Night Cake & # 8211 A 10 grade cake with 2 types of bladder and jam filling
This recipe is extremely easy to make and effective. It tastes fluffy if we believe. It is a cake consisting of two countertops, one of cocoa and one of vanilla filled in the middle with jam and walnut and coconut topping.
Ingredients for countertops:
- 6 eggs
- 150 g sugar
- a sachet of vanilla sugar
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 250 g flour
- 10 g baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- a vial of vanilla essence
- the vial free of rum
- a pinch of salt
- a jar of plum or quince jam
- 4 tablespoons ground walnuts
- 4 tablespoons coconut
How to prepare countertops:
In a bowl, mix the egg whites with the salt powder. We will mix until they become foam. We will add over the sugar continuing to mix until a strong meringue results.
Separately in another bowl we will mix the yolks with the sugar and oil until smooth. We will pour over the composition of the egg whites the composition of the yolks, stirring constantly. We will add over the warm milk, mixing well until the composition is homogeneous.
Separately mix the flour with the baking powder. We will gradually sift them over the composition in the bowl. When all the ingredients have been incorporated the composition of the countertops will be ready. Now we will divide the composition into two equal parts.
In the first part we will add the rum and cocoa essence, mixing well until incorporated. In the second part we will add the vanilla essence.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
We will prepare a tray (28-38 cm), lined with baking paper and we will pour the first composition over, leveling it. We will bake the first top in the oven for 30-35 minutes. When it is ready, we will take it out of the tray to cool and we will add the other composition to the tray. We will proceed as before. When it is ready, let it cool. Two different countertops will result. One cocoa and one vanilla.
How to prepare cream:
In a bowl, mix the plum or quince jam, ground walnuts and coconut. Here the choice is yours.
How to prepare the cake: We will start with the vanilla top over which we will spread the cream composition. We will add the cocoa top over the cream. The cake is ready. Now we will put the cake in the fridge for about two hours. When it is ready, take it out and sprinkle it with powdered sugar.
Salad & # 8220Day and night & # 8221 & # 8211 2 amazing recipes
Our team offers you 2 extraordinary salad recipes & # 8220Day and night & # 8221. The salad is divided into 2 halves, so each side has different layers of ingredients. We suggest you try 2 salad variants: one with beef and chicken and another with cheese. Both options are delicious, look very nice and are easy to make. Surprise your family with this original snack!
1. Salad with meat & # 8220Day and night & # 8221
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Place the salad on a plate: place the beef cut in half on the plate and the other half in the cut chicken. Grease the layer with mayonnaise.
2. Cut the pickled cucumbers into cubes and place them on top of the beef and the fresh ones on top of the chicken. Spread mayonnaise on top.
3. Place the boiled potatoes on the entire surface of the tray. Grease with mayonnaise and place the finely chopped marinated onion on top.
4. Cover the onion with a thin layer of mayonnaise and place the chopped olives on one half of the plate and the pickled mushrooms on the other half. Then place on one side the carrot given through the small grater, and on the other side the hard grated cheese. Spread mayonnaise on top.
5. Place the grated egg yolks on one half of the plate and the grated egg whites on the other half. Garnish the salad with grated carrot and grated egg yolks, olives and egg whites, where necessary.
2. Salad with cheese & # 8220Day and night & # 8221
-3 tablespoons canned corn
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Boil the potatoes, let them cool, peel them and put them through a large grater.
2. Clean the mushrooms, wash them, dry them, cut them into slices or cubes and fry them in a dry pan to evaporate the liquid, add a little oil and lightly brown them.
3. Boil the egg, let it cool and pass it through the large grater.
4. Put the pickles through the large grater and let the brine drain (do not squeeze it). Grate the cheese.
5. Place the salad in layers:
6. Grease all layers with mayonnaise. Sprinkle a little cheese on top and decorate the salad with canned corn and chopped olives. You can replace corn with grated yolks or other ingredients to taste. The salad is ready.
Check & # 8222Day and night & # 8221
1. Separate the eggs. Whisk the egg whites with the sugar until they harden, and the yolks, separated, rub until they turn white. In the yolk cream add the citrus peel and vanilla extract, then incorporate into the beaten egg whites and mix gently. At the end, add the flour in the rain and mix carefully to keep it fluffy.
2. The dough thus formed is poured half into a tray lined with baking sheet, and the other is mixed with cocoa powder and poured into another tray identical to the one in which the white dough was poured. Bake the two worktops together for 20-25 minutes at 180 ° C.
3. Allow the countertops to cool, then cut strips (square sticks) of 2 cm and place one of each, alternating colors. When the first row is finished, start with the second row, but the colors must be reversed so that the section looks like a chessboard. Glue the strips together with vanilla cream.
4. For the vanilla cream, rub the yolks with the sugar until they turn white, then add the starch and flour until you get a thick cream. Pour over them slowly, stirring constantly, the boiled milk together with the vanilla. Put back on the fire until it thickens, then leave to cool and mix well with the whipped cream.
5. The cake is covered in cream and served after 5-6 hours.
Don't leave the kitchen until you try the TV cake!
Coffee & the everyday elixir
I don't know about you, but I can't do without coffee! Okay, maybe I'll skip another day or two, but it's generally not missing. And you don't kiss in the morning, but during the day. From plain coffee, without sugar, without milk, to the one with milk foam, cream and a billion flavors, I tried many varieties. Everyone has their preferences and, contrary to expectations (or maybe you did not know), plain coffee has no more than 1-2 kcal per 100 ml, if it is made only from coffee and water. And did you know that we have had the Romanian Coffee Association in the country since 2001? Its members are select, only one and one & # 8211
They support the creation of a competitive and transparent coffee market, so that consumers benefit from the best value for money! And we really have an excellent coffee, from which you can choose & # 8211 Nescafe, Jacobs, Tchibo, I can say that I have tried most of them, whether we are talking about ground coffee or ness. More recently, I ventured into the realm of beans, given the fact that I got an automatic espresso machine, and the smell of freshly ground coffee beats anything every day!
Moderate coffee consumption is recommended for each of us. I also have very low blood pressure, and the consumption of this drink still balances me. Coffee contains many antioxidants, such as chlorogenic acid, polyphenols, caffeic acid and melanoidins. They help protect against cell damage caused by free radicals, which are among the causes of many diseases.
Coffee recipes? Yes please!
Why drink the same type of coffee, when you can make many combinations? From simple espresso to Machiatto or Frappe, they all have a certain amount of coffee. In addition, on the website of the Romanian Coffee Association, you will find so many recipes for and with coffee that the source of inspiration is inexhaustible! Here is one of the "seasonal" recipes to make you want:
CHRISTMAS FLAVOR COFFEE
- 4 cups freshly ground coffee (about 250 g)
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- 80 juniper berries
- 40 cloves
- 20 black peppercorns
1. Pour the freshly ground coffee into a large jar or container with a tight lid.
2. Break the cinnamon sticks into smaller pieces and place them in a mortar. Add the rest of the ingredients and then use a pestle to lightly crush the mixture. Cinnamon sticks should be crushed into wider pieces, while the other spices should be crushed smaller, but without reaching the consistency of powder.
3. Add the spices to the jar, over the coffee. Put the lid on and mix the ingredients.
This blend is excellent whenever you feel the need to drink a more special coffee on cold winter days!
Day and Night Cake
Today we will do cake day and night. This cake is one of the first recipes in my mother's cake book. It has a fluffy cocoa top and a sweet meringue on top. It looks like a simple cake but it is incredibly tasty.
200 ml of milk
300 grams of flour
300 grams of sugar
140 grams of lard (if you want you can put butter instead of lard, but the lard makes the cake softer)
1 tablespoon cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
In a bowl put the yolks, lard and sugar. With a wooden spoon, froth the yolks well until they double in volume. Then add the flour, cocoa, baking soda and milk. We mix everything well.
We put the composition in a greased tray lined with baking paper. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for about 30 minutes. It will not be fully baked, but will finish baking once we put the meringue on it. While the countertop is baking, we will take care of the meringue.
Ingredients for meringue:
300 grams of sugar
5 egg whites
Put the egg whites in a bowl and whisk them with a mixer. When they are well foamed, we start to add the sugar, gradually mixing continuously.
We put the beaten egg whites on the steam bath where we continue to beat them with a whisk for about 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes we can see that the egg whites have become more glossy and the sugar has completely melted.
Remove the top from the oven and place the meringue over it. Bake the countertop for about 10-15 minutes to add color and meringue. If you want the meringue to be more golden, in the last two minutes of baking you will have to give the heat to come only from the top.
When the cake is ready, let it cool for 10-15 minutes, then we can cut it and serve.
Look how good it looks! It is very tender and tastes great. You have to try it too.
I wish you GOOD LUCK!
Recipes from readers: Day and Night Cake - Paula Ion
For the white top: 10 eggs, 2 cups flour, 2 cups sugar, 8 tablespoons oil, 1 baking powder, 1 vanilla essence.
Separate the egg whites from the yolks and beat the egg whites until foamy, then gradually add a tablespoon of sugar until everything becomes a meringue.
Beat the yolks separately with the oil and mix with the spices. Mix the two compositions and add the flour which has been mixed with the baking powder. Place the composition in a pan greased with oil and lined with flour beforehand. Bake for 30-40 minutes (check with a toothpick, when ready do not soil the toothpick). We cut it in half after it has cooled.
For the 4 brown sheets: 6 tablespoons milk, 6 tablespoons honey, 2 eggs, 400 g sugar, 200 g Unirea margarine, 2 tablespoons baking soda soaked in lemon juice.
Put them all in a pot and put them on the fire until the composition becomes brown. Allow to cool a little and then add the flour, as it contains, to be an elastic dough.
Divide the dough into 4 and spread 4 suitable sheets, not very thick, place on the bottom of the tray (on baking paper) and bake for about 10 minutes more or less (depending on the oven of each) in turn each sheet.
Cream: 1 l milk, 250 g sugar, 250 g flour, 5 egg yolks, 5 egg whites, 1 essence.
Mix the milk with the sugar and flour well, beat a little with the mixer so that they are not lumpy and add the yolks, beat once more and put on low heat. Keep on the fire until the composition thickens, take after the fire and add the essence. Meanwhile, beat the egg whites with 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg whites into the cream, which has been allowed to cool slightly.
Cake assembly: We put a brown sheet, we put cream, we put a white countertop, then again cream and finally another brown sheet. Let the cake roll overnight, the sheets soften. Serve according to preference and sprinkle with vanilla sugar.
CAKE DAY AND NIGHT
The responsibility for this recipe lies exclusively with Ms. Madalina Andrada Husasan.
Method of preparation
Whisk the egg whites with sugar. Separately in a bowl mix the yolks with salt, vanilla and water. When the egg whites are well foamed, mix lightly with the mixed yolks. Gradually add flour mixed with baking powder and cocoa.
The obtained composition is placed in a tray (size 20 × 30) lined with baking paper and placed in the heated oven. Bake for about 20 minutes, until the test is pressed - to return to its original shape. Allow to cool completely.
In a saucepan put gelatin soaked in cold milk, sugar, eggs and mix. Put the pan on Bain-Marie, stirring occasionally. When it has thickened, take it off the steam bath and leave it to cool. When the cream has cooled, add whipped cream, rum and vanilla essence. Mix until you get a homogeneous composition.
In the tray in which I baked the top, add food foil, sprinkle with syrup, then add the top. Sprinkle the top with the rest of the syrup, then add the cream. Spread evenly, pass the fork through the cream lightly, so as to give the cake a decoration. Sprinkle with coconut and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Carefully remove from the pan and portion. Serve rec. Store in the refrigerator for a maximum of 24 hours