We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Mini cakes
- Chocolate cupcakes
Perfect for a cheat day or a party, these cupcakes will have you craving more! These rich chocolate cupcakes are topped with a sweet frozen strawberry. These cakes taste fabulous and once you've made them you'll see that they can be easily repeated.
London, England, UK
1 person made this
IngredientsMakes: 8 cupcakes
- 150g caster sugar
- 150g unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 medium eggs
- 25g cocoa powder
- 175g self-raising flour
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100g cooking chocolate (54% cocoa or more)
- For the icing
- 300g icing sugar
- 200ml water
- 4 heaped tablespoons Nutella®
- 75g unsalted butter
- 3 to 4 strawberries
MethodPrep:30min ›Cook:25min ›Extra time:20min freezing › Ready in:1hr15min
- Place 8 cupcake cases into a muffin tray. In a mixing bowl add the sugar and butter. Using a fork, mix the two together until they are blended together. Once blended whisk the mixture until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract and then whisk again for a few seconds. Crack all of the eggs and add to the bowl alongside the cocoa powder.
- Whisk until smooth and then continue to add the flour, milk, and oil. Beat until smooth and then leave to the side.
- Boil some water on the hob and place the cooking chocolate into a separate mixing bowl. Place the bowl on top of the pot with the boiling water and stir until melted.
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Once melted, add the chocolate to the cake mix and whisk for a final time until smooth. Pour the cake mix evenly into the cupcake cases. Fill around half of the case as they will rise.
- Bake cupcakes on the middle rack for 30-35 minutes. Keep an eye on the cakes after 25 minutes baking time and check if they are ready with a skewer or knife. If it comes out clear then they are ready to go.
- In a mixing bowl add the icing sugar and half of the water. Stir this until smooth and continue to add water until you get a thin consistency.
- Add half of the butter and whisk until smooth. Add two heaped tablespoons of Nutella and then give it a little whisk.
- At this point, you can add the rest of the Nutella and butter. Beat until completely smooth and taste for sugar. If you’re happy then leave it to set a little but if you want it a bit sweeter then add 1 more tablespoon Nutella.
- Wash the strawberries and cut into 1cm thick slices. Place these on a little tray or plate and put in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Once the strawberry slices are frozen, dip the top of the cupcake in the icing so that the top is completely covered. Set it down and place a frozen strawberry slice on top. Adding the strawberry now will make sure that it will stick to the cake and prevent them from getting soggy. Repeat this with all of the cakes.
See it on my blog
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(0)
Reviews in English (0)
Supermarket delivery Pett
You want to know more about supermarket delivery in Pett? Get all items like Kraft Blah Blah Blah Reporter Pad, Tala Utility Beech Wood Double Edge Nail Brush Sage and of course Cole Bright Mini Ice Orb at home! Products, great and small from categories like Chinese and obvously Prepared Bacon & Ham of producers such as Skinfood and also Jardines. You order it all fast and at an attractive price at the online supermarket. Free supermarket delivery Pett provices an excellent service. Check now if well known supermarket chains like McColl’s and of course Premier Stores already come to your town. For people living in Murton this may be different than for people in Caswell. Just enter your postcode (e.g. L4 1XN0 or something like CO15 1NP0). Then you will see soon enough if Tesco delivery in Pett is operating in your city. Isabel (52, Barrister’s clerk) Orders quite often at the digital grocery store. “No more busy supermarkets, it is great. “
Can i get my groceries delivered at home in Flixborough?
Groceries delivery Flixborough: a growing number of stores makes this possible. A shopping cart with items like Genius Gluten Free Lemon Cupcakes, BRITA fillenjoy Fun Jug 15L Pink or Brabantia 12L New Icon Pedal Bin Pale Pink plus temporary deals from The Reel Fish Co can be up to 15,8 kg. Why still lugging and dragging bags? Check home delivery groceries Flixborough now. Everything is delivered in the kitchen. You can select the delivery time yourself. Thursday morning at 08:00, a tuesday afternoon 17:00 or saturday evening around 19:15, it’s all up to you! Check the latest information about Grocery Delivery Liverpool